Greenway is a multi-award winning medium sized Architecture and Interior Design studio located in Adelaide. We employ 12 staff consisting of 5 Architects, 4 Interior Designers, 2 CAD technicians and an Office Manager and they all participate in the day to day management of the business. This provides commitment, responsibility and a greater insight and understanding of our clients’ needs and priorities.
At Greenway we value:
- Our team that is passionate, focussed, collaborative and inclusive.
- Design that is attractive, functional, sustainable and value for money.
- Aligning our client’s beliefs and ours to create a best for project response.
- Meeting project budgets and the challenges and opportunities that they bring
- Engagement with our Clients including listening, open dialogue and robust discussion.
- Seamless delivery to maximise our ability to meet your outcome expectations.
We have a strong connection with Pulteney with Director Peter Tynan a past parent, Senior Interior Designer Samantha Hay, a current parent, plus two old scholars – a Senior Architect and a Graduate Architect. We work predominantly in the commercial sector with a very broad range of experience but we have undertaken some residential projects and we welcome any project enquiries.Current ParentsOld ScholarsLocal BusinessesSchool Suppliers